Please select one of the following links, or use the pictures on the right side
Engels sells returnable packaging in quantities as low as one!
Plastic transport bins are a sustainable way to package your products, because:
- Engels' quality lasts a lifetime.
- We accept returned bins for recycling: we make new bins from old ones (we grind them up and reuse the plastic for injection moulding; no water pollution or chemicals).
- Nothing protects your product better than RAKO bins, fitted with lids and your choice of a vacuum-formed or foam interior. No more product loss.
A version for every logistics application:
A stackable bin is often the best solution: easily stackable with little effort. Suitable for diving equipment, compressed air tanks, fruit and vegetables, machine parts, bread... the list is endless! For all situations in which containers are delivered and returned with one's own vehicle(s).
Return transport: space-saving
When return freight is charged by volume, we usually don't opt for stackable boxes, certainly not if the transport distance is large. In this situation we recommend:
- Nestable bins. We offer all three familiar options:
- Stackable when rotated 180°; nestable when rotated back again. Name: 'stack & turn bins'.
- Stackable by flipping the clamps inward; nestable by flipping the clamps outward again. Name: 'clamped-lid bins'.
- Stackable when split-hinged (crocodile) lids are closed. Name: 'distribution bins'.
- Folding bins when even a single empty bin must be as small as possible. Options:
- Foldable walls with rigid upper edge. Name: 'foldable bin'.
- All the walls fold inward; less strength, greatest space-savings. Name 'collapsible box'.